Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $175
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $500
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
Other fees to anticipate:
- Detached garage rental (if needed): $125/mo
- All rent and fees are subject to the required City of Surprise’s sales tax of 2.2%
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are available from 10am – 5pm on Saturday and 12pm – 5pm on Sundays.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
Willow Canyon High School
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
Paradise Education Center (Charter)
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
2 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Every apartment home comes equipped with a full-size washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Cox Quick Connect is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the modem pre-installed. If you're a new customer to Cox, your first month will be free along with installation. Dish Network and Direct TV are also available provided no damage is done to the exterior or interior of the building during installation.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
Each apartment home comes with one assigned covered parking space. Open uncovered parking is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Reserved detached garages are available, if needed, for $125/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies must be discharged and paperwork must be handed in, if needed.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.